Pages

It's Okay Thursday ...

Thursday, February 12, 2015


... to not care about 50 Shades of Grey movie, book, etc. (gray/grey ... whichever)

... to just breakdown in the middle of the freeway and not move your car - yep just abandon it during morning rush hour ... yep totally great plan!  GRRRRR

... that I am super excited to see the girls this weekend - haven't seen those little munchkins in awhile and the oldest one ... is always busy!  Hello - your Aunt needs you more than your little friends. 

... that I am counting down for the weekend - THREE DAY WEEKEND ~ WOOHOO!!!!  Paul says, "What elementary school holiday do I have off now?"  PRESIDENTS DAY  {insert image of me doing the cabbage patch and running man ... yep my dancing skillz are THAT good}

... to wear your hair in a bun everyday.  Yep folks, it's called the snooze button, my dear old friend.

... to want Spring/Summer to get here just so my skin won't be so dry.  AHHHH!  I can't take it anymore.  Does any face moisturizer actually work?

... to FINALLY break out the sewing kit to fix the sleeve of my sweater.  Seriously it had been ripped down the seam at the wrist for practically the entire time I have had it (years) and today I just said screw it ... I'm attempting to sew this back together and .... looks perfect!  TAKE THAT home economic teacher that doubted my sewing skillz!
What's okay with you today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! I really appreciate it!

 
site design by designer blogs